ASSISTANT TO THE MAYOR/LEGISLATIVE AIDE
- Performs specialized administrative, technical, and clerical duties assisting the Mayor in his official capacity.
- Performs specialized clerical/administrative functions coordinating the Mayor’s official schedule.
- Assist the Mayor in managing for official correspondence, preparing presentations and speeches.
- Supervise and direct part-time clerical staff, interns.
- Acts as liaison with internal and external agencies or individuals in matters of Village concern.
- Prepares reports, assembles budget data, and assists in preparing departmental budget, annual reports, and other special reports.
- Gathers source material for the preparation of reports, articles, and other matters; assists the Mayor in editing and writing press releases.
- At the Mayor’s discretion, acts as representative meeting with outside organizations, associations, and committees.
- Min. 5 years of high level administrative/clerical experience – Municipal Experience a PLUS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint (Word, Excel)
- Experienced in managing social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
Salary and benefit package commensurate with experience
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org